Bruce Chang

"Branden Nelsen" wrote in message
news:egSLe.268996$xm3.24437@attbi_s21...
I have a Kicker S10L5 (Old style, not the new *bling!bling!* version) I'm
thinking of doing an install in my new car that is a "Free air" box. I
know
the old Kicker Solo's were Free air subs. Does anyone know how well the
new
L5's fair in a free air type enclosure?

*enclosure thoughts* I have a 99' BMW 528i, im going to remove the spare
tire and floor in trunk, place a board over the floor and drop the sub
into
the wood with no side or bottom to the enclosure, just the top of the box
that is the new "trunk floor" board. It will be a Stealth install into the
trunk.

Thanks for your time.
-Branden

I was under the impression that the Kicker Solobarics were only to be used
in a small sealed box.