Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default How safe operating an amp with no fuse?

wrote:
Walt wrote:
wrote:

Then both you AND Bernard Andre are fools.

If Bernard Andre is able to sell his custom made fuses for 100 times
what he pays for them, he's no fool. The people who buy them OTOH....

//Walt

I thought everyone knew that custom fuses produce perfect sine waves
for the power supply. That's why they cost so much.
I'll be happy to sell him some magnets to align the hydrocarbon
molecules
so his auto will get better performance.Works best with the custom
braided stainless steel fuel lines my brother-in-law is marketing.

Okay, I realize you're just another imbecile with a big mouth and you
can't back up anything you say against anything I've said, but now
you've gone too far. When you try to ridicule both me AND Yves Bernard
André, a man so much smarter and successful than you that you're not
worthy of having him **** in your face, I have to ask: WHERE the ****
is the world class audiophile amplifier that YOU designed, to be able
to say he's full of ****? I for one would like to give it a listen.

And how exactly do you rationalize criticizing one high end designer
for what you claim is cheating the public, while happy to say that you
would gladly do the same? You really have no idea of how lame you are,
do you?