Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Nominations being accepted for the world's greatest conspiracies

On Apr 25, 8:29*pm, Boon wrote:
On Apr 24, 7:14*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 24, 9:02*am, Boon wrote:

On Apr 24, 8:58*am, Lionel wrote:

You are now more biased than an old republican. Too much time exchanging
with ScottW... IMHO he got the victory point.

You must be joking. Never has your inability to understand English
been more obvious.

2pid and the Frog declaring victory... can life be worth living?

LOL!

Both Scott and Lionel have a lot in common. They pretend to be
outraged at the treatment they receive here, and yet when you bring up
a simple yet air-tight rebuttal (that Lionel can't speak English well
enough to participate, and that Scott is a raging hypocrite), they
slink off to hide in the shadows. Let's just say that when it came to
picking sports teams in school, both of them were probably the last
boys chosen.

Now, now. Where would the players be if they didn't have fresh water
to drink? That's an important position too.