Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Nominations being accepted for the world's greatest conspiracies

On Apr 23, 1:10*pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 01:39, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! a écrit :

Mine nominations include:

1. European Jews, gypsies, homosexuals and slavs gassing or shooting
themselves and then burning their own remains in industrial
crematoria.

2. Africans chaining themselves in the stale cramped holds of ships
and then selling themselves into a life of hard labor to people who
mistreated them.

3. Descendants of #2 who called together large parties of their white
buddies and then hung themselves in front of all of them just for the
fun of it.

4. Americans convincing themselves that not taxing the wealthy was a
good idea and would make the economy stable and create lots of high-
paying jobs.

What are your nominations for the greatest conspiracies of all time?

?. *2 millions of enraged communist Vietcongs murdering a handful of US
military experts in suicide attacks.

43,000 isn't a handful, idiot. And didn't we go in there after France
couldn't take the heat?