Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Behringer 2000 audio patchbays?

Ben - TheStudioRI.com wrote:
On Mar 15, 5:45 pm, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
Ben - TheStudioRI.com wrote:

ok, we won't go there, but man, you gotta listen to a Zaolla mic cable
some time!

I have. It sounds different. Different isn't necessarily better.

Well, it certainly has a greater frequency response. Amazing extended
high end. But I do conceed that sometimes they can be too full.

No, it doesn't have a greater frequency response. The Canare stuff measures
nice and flat well beyond 20 KHz with any reasonable source and load, even
with a couple thousand feet lengths.

Therefore what the Zaolla cable is doing to the high end is an _alteration_
to the sound. That's fine if that's what you want.