Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

Default Gary's Hum - the wave file

"Gary Eickmeier" wrote in message
Well, it works for me with None and Luxey. Does anyone know who they
are?

Yes, you definitely still miss me. And you're asking other people to
investigate me. Ask thekma; he's got the NSA, MI6, and man from
U.N.C.L.E. chasing me down.

Are they teenagers? I count the trolls as the ones who are here just
to lurk and throw spitballs and do not do any actual work or
projects.

You have no evidence to support that, so the Eickmeier Assumption
Machine roars into action. I mock you, you don’t like it, so
therefore, I do not do any actual projects. That's the kind of
demented "logic" that substitutes for critical thinking in that weird
little brain of yours Thanks for the laugh, clown.