Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

Default Gary's Hum - the wave file

On Tuesday, 31 March 2015 11:58:22 UTC+2, wrote:

Wanna talk about me - SAY IT TO ME DIRECTLY, FUXey!

What's your problem, you don't enjoy the company of your fellow obsessed?
Think you're better, somehow? Talk it among yourselves, leave me alone.
Further, again you are acting from some plural state of mind.
Come back ASAP, maybe it's still not all lost.

Further, this is public forum, this newsgroup, anything anybody write is for
everybody to read, including you. There's no way I could be more direct and
more 1 on 1 with you than I already am, or you'd me to start each sentence
with "thekma, ..."

Oh, yes, "FUXey", not bad, implies I ****ed lots of women and still do.
Good.