Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] JamesGangNC@gmail.com is offline

Default Bedini 100/100 restoration.[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

On May 11, 9:31*pm, Paul wrote:
My goodness, i'm starting to get the picture!

"He does not work from a circuit diagram, though he knows how to read
them and compose them. For him, the positioning and balancing of
components comes as naturally as one who is gifted at playing the piano
by ear. He can "compose on the fly."

http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:John_Bedini

is this for real?

this could be a bizarre ride.

any other tips ?

chs,
Paul.

Chris Hornbeck wrote:
On Fri, 09 May 2008 13:58:20 +1000, "Paul (NCC/CS)."
wrote:

I've recently bought a Bedini 100/100 power amp
that has only one channel working. Before I trace
out the circuit from the PCB's, does anyone out there
have a copy of the circuit schematic diagram please?
( or even a similar bedini )

Hoping to not be too negative, (just turned on my TV;
Paris Hilton is on Letterman, and I'm rooting for
Ms. Hilton on moral grounds) but my one and only
phone contact with Mister Bedini wasn't encouraging.

His explanation of the huge levels of crossover distortion
in both channels of his (contemporary, many years ago)
amplifier wouldn't have appeased a third grader. Total BS.

My strongly held suggestion is to trace out the circuit
and to then begin an examination of how the amplifier
should have been made. Then make the Bedini like that.

All the best fortune,

Chris Hornbeck
"It's for compatibility with 8-Track."
* -scott- Hide quoted text -

Sound more like a religion that technology. But maybe it's valuable
as a collectors item. Check the ebay sales.