Howard Ferstler

Howard Ferstler wrote:

I believe that Ken Kantor may have been involved with the
design of the original AR-9 system, although Victor Campos
may also been involved. Campos may also have been involved
with the later version of that system. The AR-3a's original
design was drafted by Ed Villchur before he sold the company
to Teledyne. The actual system was designed by Chuck McShane
and Roy Allison. The LST was Allison's design, as was the
Allison Model One.

Oops, another correction is required. Ken Kantor was
involved in the design of the much later AR "Magic" system
and not the AR-9. The AR-9 was designed by Tim Holl and Alex
DeCosta. I believe that Campos helped to design the AR-10pi
system

Howard Ferstler