Stewart Pinkerton

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 23:54:44 GMT, Chris Hornbeck
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:46:15 +0000 (UTC), Stewart Pinkerton
wrote:

http://www.bonavolta.ch/hobby/en/audio/2sk135se.htm

Undeniably a KISS design, and arguably superior to Zen, if the OPT is
of high quality.

845's and now this? Sure you're not suffering from (what's
the name of that syndrome where the captive starts to
sympathize with the captors?) syndrome? Arf!

No, I just suffer from logic, and a lack of bigotry.

What seems strange to me in both designs are the original
design goals. Why Oh Why not incorporate the required
"line" stage and volume control? Seeing these three things
together allows better choices for all and can minimize
the number of components in the signal path.

It's a pot and a switch - what's to design?