AudioHipster AudioHipster is offline
Junior Member

Location: Georgia USA
Send a message via Skype™ to AudioHipster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matiss View Post
hello,
can anyone give me information about the difference of the d&r series
4000 and 4000 mk II ? what about the subgroubs. I read in the manual
of the series 4000, there are only 4 subs, but it seems the mk II
version hase 8 subs, is it right?
thanx for some info.
rajko
Hi there, we just purchased a D R 4000 MKII and refurbishing it, the desk has 4 extra older 4000 channels strips, that seem to work with the 4000 MKII, our older 4000 channels strips have 8 busses to and from just like the MKII. One thing i was curious about was, every other ch strip has either white or black buttons, to select the busses, upper 4 buttons select 1/2, 3/4, 5/6 or 7/8 i'm guessing just visual? Cheers Doyen AudioHipster studio