Lawrence Leung

Default center channel advice

(Dan Jensen) wrote in news:O39Eb.139097
$_M.705521@attbi_s54:

In starting to build a new system, my current system lacks only a
center channel.

What are your opinions regarding a) Klipsch (RC-35) versus b)
Definitive Technology (ProCenter C2)

I like the sound of the Definitive, however my gut seems to go with
the Klipsch. Apparently there are those that think the Klipsch sounds
bright - though maybe my ears did not agree with this.

Although the Defenitive seems to be more detailed, etc., it seems with
the Klipsch I hear less of the speaker and more of the movie, music,
etc. Before I jump off a bridge some feedback would help. Thanks

I recommend neither!

I would say AAD C-401. It is inexpensive and best of all, it is good...

Every detail of any vocal.

I like it a lot, I even put up two C-401 for my 6.1...

Lawrence Leung