Mike Rivers

In article writes:

And the transfer via optical is real-time: two hours for a two hour
tape. Who can wait that long when you have a stackfull to transfer?

Someone older than 50 years old who remembers that we didn't always
have file-speed transfers.

Why not listen while you're making the transfer? It might be the first
time in 10 years that you've heard that material. Maybe you'll decide
after the first fifteen minutes that it's not worth transferring.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )