Scott Dorsey

Default AES Show Report

Desdinova wrote:
Mike Rivers wrote:
I finally finished my AES show report. It's at
http://mysite.verizon.net/mikerivers...ES_Oct2005.PDF

I think that it's about the end of an era and this is going to be the
last of these. They're getting too long, they take me too much time,
and all the information is out there pretty quickly now anyway.

Who's going to take over?

Didn't see any synths in there.

Has showing synths fallen out of favour at AES?

There were a couple of them, but AES isn't the NAMM show by any means.
The only one I paid any attention to was the NEKO Production Station
from Open Labs, which was sort of a DAW and a synth crossed together.