Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default Carry Me Home ( "Carry Me Back" sound evaluation)

This is a "no points" post to attach the correct title of the recording
to the thread, in case a searcher could be curious.

I am trusting that William hears better than he reads. ;-)

William Sommerwerck wrote:

"hank alrich" wrote in message

William Sommerwerck wrote:

Mr Alrich and I do not see eye-to-eye on what "natural acoustics" are.

Mr. Alrich has the supreme advantage in that he was in the room in
question. This is a simple thing: you want a bigger room. No big deal,
but that's the essence of your complaint, whether or not you realize
that. I have no problem with your preference.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com