Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Rockinghorse Winner[_8_] Rockinghorse Winner[_8_] is offline

Default New DAC well worth a listen

* It may have been the liquor talking, but
rtweed wrote:

1) How much, in US dollars, was the Bushmaster, as delivered to you? Did you
order it directly from Beresford in GB?

Missed the 2nd question - yes I ordered it directly via the Beresford
web site store. I'm also in the UK so shipping wasn't much. Dunno
how much international shipping costs. He is very responsive - I
ordered last Sunday and it arrived Tuesday morning.

Rob

According to the literature on the web site it was designed with streaming
audio in mind. As a general purpose DAC, it probably suffices well enough,
but personally I can't see paying 40.00 shipping for a 250.00 DAC.

Terry
--
"Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls |/
drop by drop upon the heart until, in our own |/ Gentoo Linux