Posted to rec.audio.high-end
rtweed rtweed is offline

Default New DAC well worth a listen

I've just had delivery of a Beresford Bushmaster DAC: Stanley
Beresford's latest and greatest.

Just to be clear - I have no commercial relationship with Stanley's
company, but I've been interested in his DACs since purchasing his
excellent and low-cost 7520 model some years ago. I heard about his
new Bushmaster model pretty much by accident and decided to give it a
try....again it's a very low cost device, at least here in the UK
where Stanley is based. Already this device is getting a lot of very
good press.

I'd assumed it would be marginally better than the 7520. I was wrong.
This thing is in another league - I've really never heard anything
like it. I have it playing directly into a Behringer A500 power amp
and PMC speakers. They have never sounded better. Clarity like I've
never heard before - it's quite stunning.

I'd recommend any reader of this group to try to get your hands on one
and try it out for yourselves. For more info on this unit:

http://www.homehifi.co.uk/main/main.html

Apologies if this sounds like a fanboi rave, but I just think this is
a piece of kit that warrants attention.

Rob