John Durbin

Default Clean Power?

I don't think it's that old, but I could be wrong. Your description
sounds more like a really old P120, which was the larger of the second
series (P100 was first, if you don't count the outboard amp for the 2001
biamp speaker system, then the P80 and P120 came out next). The P2110
would have been an early 90's model? Something like that, showed up
after the PS5/PQ10/PQ20/PH15 models went through their ".2" phase.

JD

John Andreen wrote:

I was trying to think of that one JD, but I couldn't remember that far back.
I seem to recall it being a lighter shade of gray than the new units. I
also think that it may have had a self oscillating power supply. I even
think I owned one to drive a pair of A/D/S 300i's in a 1977 Datsun King
Cab. It got stolen. Replaced it with a Nakamichi P300. It got stolen. I
replaced it with a "True" David Hafler MA-1 ( I think that was the model)

John Durbin wrote:

The P2110 was good for 110wpc...

JD