Posted to rec.audio.high-end
~misfit~[_3_] ~misfit~[_3_] is offline

Default The end of R.A.H-E

Once upon a time on usenet Andrew Haley wrote:
RAHE Moderator wrote:
Today is February 10, 2017. There have been no posts in the
rec.audio.high-end newsgroup since December 2016.

We have a few options, and I will lay them out.

1. Close the newsgroup.

This is effectively what has happened anyway. If selected, I will
send a notice to various people r.a.h-e is now dead, and some
servers will stop carrying it. Others won't. Without a live
moderator, no more messages will ever appear.

This is surely the best option. Usenet doen't need another newsgroup
full of spam. Nothing good is going to be posted here.

I'd rather no moderation than ending the group. Then, if *you* don't like
the results you can unsubscribe. It gives the readers the option rather than
it being arbitrarily decided for them.
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."