Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Best digital music recording program

On 12/8/2014 12:34 AM, geoff wrote:
I don't know if Garageband's Arpreggiator is as good as Logic
Pro's, though. I read that many fellows praised Logic Pro 10's
arpreggiator. They seemed to think that was the best feature of Logic.

You have a keyboard and hands ?

I suspect that he may not be actually playing music with his hands.
Garage Band can be pretty useful, but it's mostly for people who don't
actually play, but know how to work with computers.

Note my message tag line below:

--
"Today's production equipment is IT based and cannot be operated without
a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be

Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then