Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tom Evans Tom Evans is offline

Default Best digital music recording program

On 2014-12-07 06:50:32 -0800, Scott Dorsey said:

Tom Evans wrote:

Most of the Kontakt sounds are not my cup of soup style-wise. (To put
it more simply, I don't like most of them.)

Then purchase a third-party sample library. Pick the software you like,
then purchase sounds for it, not the other way around.

Or make your own samples.
--scott

I have softwa Garageband.

I considered buying Logic Pro, but have been assured in this thread
that I don't need Logic Pro to make pro-quality soongs.

But I still need to add some swell instrument sounds to the software to
make those swell songs.

Tom