Eddie Runner

Default Bridging an amp... Circuit theory question???

yes, I did see where you said it was useless... I didnt respond to
one of your messages, I just responded in general not quoting anyone.

How can this CURRENT or VOLTAGE even be argued about??
(I guess Im asking the same questions as you Mark)

May I suggest to anyone who cares my world famous ohms law chart.
This copy of the chart is on installation bay walls all over the world.
http://www.installer.com/tech/ohmslaw.html

its fun to build these simple formulas into an EXCELL SPREADSHEET
so you can see what happens when you change any of the variables...

Eddie

Mark Zarella wrote:

Eddie,
If you notice earlier in the thread I already said it was useless. I said:
"why does it matter? How is it relevant? I'd like to
know, because this is the second time the question has been asked in the
past few weeks."

--
Mark Zarella
zarellam at upstate dot edu

"Eddie Runner" wrote in message
its so funny to read all these posts argueing about VOLTAGE OR CURRENT!

And whats funny is there are a few smart guys in this thread and none of

them
have said BOTH current and voltage or WATTAGE yet...

Its like the chicken and the egg almost to argue that because current cant
exist without voltage, so how can something even be current driven and not
voltage driven???

This useless arguement makes me laugh.

Eddie