Posted to rec.audio.car
Chad Wahls

Default How Do You Guys Feel About Changing Our Name to "rec.audio.video.car"?

"GregS" wrote in message
In article , "Vivek"
wrote:
Sometimes both are the same. Some web based forums are just the user
interface to the usenet. example google groups.

With web-based you can check the reply to your post from places other than
your PC. Think what hotmail did to SMTP

wrote in message
. ..
| "MOSFET" wrote:
|
| I have already put the question to Ian. I'm not sure about the
logistics,
| but I think it's time we do it.
|
| What do you guys think?
|
| MOSFET
|

| I'm sure for it
|
| I hate web based forums and much prefer Usenet based

I don't really like forums. How about rec.multimedia.car or vehicle
I don't really know if it would accomplish anything. rec.audio.car
used to have about 20 times more postings.

greg

Not only that but some of us are still using real news-feeds and tend to
limit what is on. In other words some folks will not get the group anymore.
I think there is a higher percentage of folks wiht questions about car audio
than car video. Many with video are simply using the stock systems that
came with the SUV or Minivan. Before you flame me think percentages of Vid
players in vehicles and how many are aftermarket........

Chad