Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro,uk.rec.audio
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Can I borrow your bandsaw? (UK)

In article ,
Ian Bell wrote:
I have just received a prototype PCB that I need to cut accurately to
size (double Eurocard). This is well beyond my poor hack sawing skills
so I am hoping there is someone not to far from me (Holt, UK) who has a
band saw or something similar that I can use.

Try a sheet metal shop or an HVAC shop that does custom ductwork. You
want to use a sheet metal brake to cut the boards, not a saw.

FR4 will wreck saw blades in very short order.