Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Default No Interconnect is the Best

Arny:

Two small things to add into your largely circular reasoning - leaping
to conclusions -false premises bit of obfuscation:

I did not have or own a television in my house until I got married.
But when I got married, the audio system-in-place was worth almost as
much as the house I owned. Of course, long-gone are the days when one
could purchase a 2900 s.f. Victorian in decent condition in University
City (West Philadelphia) for well under $20,000.

And, since I have been making my living since I was 19, I had no time
for the pharmaceuticals - still don't and really never missed them.

Other than that, you are spot-on ;-b

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA