Mike Rivers

In article writes:

Apologies to Arny, I had a look at the Delta 1010LT manual and it
clearly states 44 pins!

OK, this just means that I'm not the only lousy counter! ;-)

No wonder. That's one of the "high density" styles, hard to count for
those of us with old feeble eyes.

I don't think I'd want to build my own - fat fingers and feeble eyes
don't work well with sub-subminiature contacts.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )