Mike Rivers

In article writes:

As far as I know, this DB-25 pin connector on the back of the Delta is
standard M-Audio,

There are a few industry standards for wiring this sort of cable and
I've never heard M-Audio being mentioned as compatible with one. In
fact, are you sure it's a DB-25 connector? I don't see how they can
get 8 balanced and 8 unbalanced audio lines plus MIDI and word clock
through 25 pins even if they don't run separate grounds.

I'm also not sure that the breakout box is totally passive. There may
be something in there other than connectors. You definitely should
call M-Audio and ask them about this.

Here's a better idea. Tell the seller to give you the breakout box.
It's no good to him without the interface, and the interface may be
useless to you without the breakout box. You may want to reconsider
this purchase.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )