Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Multiple spaces in recordings

nickbatz wrote:
We routinely accept, say, a singer in a vocal booth, a snare in a huge stai=
rwell (if you're Paul Simon), a mic up the bass drum's butt, strings in a h=
all, horns in a medium-sized studio, power chords panned hard left and righ=
t, background singers in the background, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Right. But nobody ever says "wow, that sounds natural." It is an entirely
artificial made-up sound that does not exist in the real world.

We accept all kinds of artificial made-up things, though.