Paul Vina

Default speaker protection

You're right. I've always been really intrigued by audio and electronics
so I've always wanted to learn as much as I could about it. Maybe it's
because I'm left handed.

You know what's funny, I still design systems for people. They'll see my
posts here or on SD and for some reason they just email me out of the blue.
I don't mind (I actually think it's fun) just strange that someone with no
more knowledge of a person than what they type into a computer, would
solicit advice on something as personal as an audio system from someone
they've never even seen.

Paul Vina

"Soundfreak03" wrote in message
I take offense to that. I never worked in the install bay out of choice,
not because I couldn't and I had as much or more training than any

installer
we had and even would go in the bay to help them figure things out when

they
were having problems or couldn't grasp what I wanted them to do. Hell, I
even did a lot of their troubleshooting in the parking lot to keep from
wasting their time with easy fixes. An all I was was a lowly salesman.

Paul Vina

Paul,

You shouldnt be offended. I have done sales myself, out of the bay for a
reason. So like you I was a lowly salesman, but I suspect that you like me

also
designed systems. That is different than just being a salesman, who says

hey
buy this, but actually helping to decide not only what gear but how the
installation should be. And you cant really design well without know how

install. Right?
The comment was meant for those "salesman" who do NOT know how to install.

Most
of those types of salespeople can only spew back marketing jargon.
If my point was unclear that it was directed at those who do not even know

how
to install I apologize. You are clearly not the type that does not know

what
they are doing.

Les