cujo613

Default speaker protection

Can you read at all. Or do you just try to spend all your time rubbing
your own pole. Number one I am not an installer, never said I was. Dont
know where you got that. Maybe your little fantasy world where you are
queen and everybody thinks you are a god.
And maybe I will learn to quote, just isnt on my things to do list
right now.
And where do you keep getting me mistaken with the whole clipping
thing. I was pointing out training that I have gone through.
So You have already bored the hell out of me. You seem more content on
proving that you know everything that you overlooked the obvious. I
NEVER SAID CLIPPING BLOWS SPEAKERS. I STATED A FACT ON HOW I WAS
TRAINED BY THESE COMPANIES. So go back to the mirror rub your own
nipples some more and go back to your fairy land.
And maybe the day will come when you might think before you open your
hole.

--
cujo613