Posted to rec.audio.pro
brassplyer brassplyer is offline

Default Does this look like an authentic film of an actual recording?

On Saturday, November 2, 2019 at 7:11:47 AM UTC-4, Phil Allison wrote:
Brassplyer wrote:

Well, of course the implication is that this *is* the session
the release is from.

** Gotta believe in Santa Clause for that to be true.

Wait, what *about* Santa Clause??

The mysterious, never hit tambourine in the mix is a giveaway.

I noticed that but figured it could have been part of a separately recorded rhythm track to keep them locked in.

But the consensus seems to be this wasn't an actual recording session. But yes, I've seen various live videos of them where they were super tight.