jeffc

"MZ" wrote in message
Exactly, that's my point. It's the exact same argument you guys used

earlier.
I sat down and listened to a clear difference between 2 Adcom amplifiers

and 2
CD players. But according to you guys, the equipment was flawed, or I was
cheating. This is obviously going nowhere if you're going to claim that I

can't
trust my own ears. This is just as reliable as you trusting your own eyes

when
you read the test equipment. If you say the components measure the same,

I can
just claim you didn't read it right. Besides, how do you know the

components I
listened to measured the same? Did you measure them?

This is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. You're really reaching
now, claiming that all testers can't read numbers off a computer screen.

Did I say "all testers" somewhere? Anyway, it's no different from claiming all
listeners can't hear sounds coming from a speaker. You see what you see, and
it's reliable. Then again, I could drag out your silly "magic show" analogy.
If you can't see reliably what's going on in a magic show, then how can you see
reliably what's going on with your test equipment? You're perfectly willing to
point this out with respect to listeners, but not with respect to watchers.
Talk about stretching....