Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Random Comments on Survival in Superterrorism

On Apr 21, 4:25*pm, Bret L wrote:
(( As an ex-Libty I know he's right on this one. Libtys are generally
worthless in PRACTICE at what they publicly admire. It's like SF fans
who fantasize about taking the helm of a Galaxy Class starship who
would be the LAST people you'd pick for an astronaut program: in fact
they couldn't learn to fly a J-3. Even driving a car for them is
tenuous. There is a general rule there for those who can fathom it.
Bret.))

((No, Bratzi, your Zen lesson is too deep for us. Most of us don't
have the wisdom it takes to equate real life to science fiction.
Likewise, most of us would have a problem masturbating over pictures
of dead blonde drug-addicted dunderheads. You seem to have a corner on
that market here. Why you are like you are is generally blamed on
"arrested development" for those who can fathom that. Shhhh!))