Sanitarium

Default Jensen bought by Audiovox?

Nice try... your WebTV I.D. gives you away.

Garrett

"M.S. Wingender" wrote:

Hi everybody,I recently heard that Jensen electronics was purchased by
Audiovox.I currently own a Jensen Audio showcar.I've seen the recent
models of car audio supposedly made by Audiovox,and believe me,this
stuff still looks like Jensen equipment.
My question is: Is it safe to asume that the equipment being made is
that of Jensen techs or Audiovox techs?
Not that Jensen stuff is that great compared to todays standards of car
audio,but I've been using their gear for 15yrs,and can honestly say that
it has never let me down in any competition I've ever entered! Can I
continue to buy this gear even though its really not Jensen anymore?All
comments are welcome.

Mark

Ehhhh! What's up Doc?"
Ain't I a stinka?