Arny Krueger

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in
message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Trevor Wilson" wrote

in
message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
wrote in message

Can I get some good ones on the
second hand market which is as good at a good price?

You can easily get one that is just as good new, for

the
price of the laser assembly.

**Wanna bet?

No Trevor, not as long as you're in Australia and I'm in
Michigan.

**Thought so. You should also factor in the following:

* The Sony XA7ES has a number of technical features which

set
it apart from cheap CD players. These include:
Proper relay muting.

Nothing magic about that. Just something mechanical to
break.

Decent output stage, which does not include primitive,
4558-style output ICs.

Nothing magic about that. Terevor, your phobia about 4558s
isn't my problem.

* I've actually performed a DBT with the XA7ES and a

couple of
other players (quite respectable, but not cheap ones) and

the
AX7ES acquitted itself very well indeed. One of those

players
was the very impressive XA2ES.

Have you heard the XA7ES?

Why would I need to when so many other CD players are
capable of providing facsimile reproduction of the digital
file used to create the CD being played?