Luther

Default Shielded Audio Cable

I need the name and manufacturer of some really good shielded audio cable.
I was at USITT this last year in Minneapolis and I was at a booth there that
had some really good cable and I can't think of what the name was. The
reason that I need this is because the theater that I work at has a weird
conflict with audio lines and electrical lines. Sometimes we run into no
problems, and sometimes we run into nothing but problems, so I figured that
I would check around and see if I could find any cable that had shielding
that would protect against an electrical signal.
-Luther