Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Vinyl****ter: No Imagination

On May 24, 1:25*pm, Bret L wrote:

What have you accomplished that the rest of the world appreciates?
Name one thing. "

*Well...when I worked in music stores, I figured out that I could pull
the output transformers out of the Scotts and Fishers going in the
dumpster from the stereo place and put them in the Fender guitar amps
with burned out ones. That saved the customer money and sounded better
than the factory one. I mean, it's not like curing cancer or anything.

One ot two customers may have appreciated that (if they were vintage
Fender amps probably not, though, as it destroyed any value as a
collector's amp).

What have you done for the betterment of the community of humans as a
whole?

I mean, aside from being a Nazi and all.