Default Genius SW-5.1 speakers (Deluxe/the wooden ones) & other speakers for a budget computer 5.1 or higher system

Hey all,

Has anyone had any experience with the Genius SW-5.1 speakers? Any
comments are welcome. I've come across a few reviews but mostly in
Czech or Hungarian neither of which has any acceptable automatic
translator (Systrans/Babelfish doesn't support and TransExp is so crap
it's difficult to make anything out)/

Any other recommendations for a US$140 or under budget for 5.1 are
welcome. I have a small room and altho my card can support 7.1, it
isn't really conducive to a 7.1 system so 5.1 is probably best. These
will mainly be used for games and also music. I don't use my computer
for movies.

I'm not an audiophile by any means as you can guess and the actually
area that the speakers will cover is very small (about 4 sq meters) nor
do I want to have it that loud (the walls here are thin for starters).

Thanks all

P.S. Although all comments are welcome, if you make a comment without
any actual experience to back it up, I'll probably just ignore you
(e.g. saying something is crap without trying it)