Schizoid Man

Default another set of forgeries from google groups.

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:50:03 -0500, "Schizoid Man"
wrote:

I'm sure you'll figure out someway to pervert that knowledge too, Mr.
Maggie. Consider it a challenge you sorry pervert.

For the sake of decency if nothing else, please leave Arny's dead son out

of
it. You can attack each others opinions, but why do you have to attack

each
other? And that too, in such a tasteless, crass and perverse way?

I lost a really good friend in the WTC and that's made me take a whole

new
perspective on life and each other. 'Rest in peace' are not just three

words
written on a stone. They should mean something.

So why don't you castigate Mr. Krueger for trying to encourage more
tasteless, crass and perverse posts?

Just curious...

Dave, the fact that he lets his deceased son be rampantly discussed on this
newsgroup is completely repehensible. It shows a person lacking in moral
fibre.

I'm sure that he and Middius, et al will continue playing this game of "he
started first", much to everyone else's amusement.