Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] geickmei@tampabay.rr.com is offline

Default Anybody like the look of the new Google Groups?

On Mar 15, 7:51*am, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 3/14/2012 9:42 PM, Gary Eickmeier wrote:

I don't know about that, but I just read this group on Google Groups while
at work, and was floored. There was a button called "Profile" so I thought I
would see what my "profile" was. The *******s have published every Google
search I have ever done, every message I have written in Newsgroups, no
matter what the topic. This is outrageous.

If you poke around you can find "Delete Web History." That
will clear it up, You can also tell it to Suspend Web
History which will keep it from adding new entries to your
cleared history.

That would be very helpful. I will look for it.

Gary Eickmeier