Posted to rec.audio.pro
Cyberserf[_2_] Cyberserf[_2_] is offline

Default Anybody like the look of the new Google Groups?

On Tuesday, March 13, 2012 7:27:27 PM UTC-4, muzician21 wrote:
I always view GG's in a topic summary format and each threat in a tree
layout. Gives a straightforward way to view the flow of the
discussion, see who replied to what. I took a loot at the new layout -
it seems less user friendly to me.

In this "New" GG's I wonder if they'll be implementing any new
measures to keep out spam.

My ISP used to carry USenet feed, but stopped doing so a number of years ago, so now I'm stuck with Google (I think)...I hate thye new interface...it was truly a case "Hey, there's nothing broken, lets fix it".

-CS