Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default The Linkwitz Lab Orion

On May 14, 1:23*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
Now Nelson Pass' First Watt "kitchen table" amps are truly interesting
designs that sound great...and he charges fair prices for them. I
reviewed the F3, and it offered all of the sonic benefits of a great
SET amp without the hassles and idiosyncracies. I wouldn't mind owning
one in the near future.

I visited Pass' place in Reno while I lived there. *He's a very
interesting man.

Yes he is. He wrote a lot of good articles for DCHA's magazine in its
salad days, and I have talked with him several times. He was also a
mentor of sorts to Norm Thagard who went on to (when not flying on the
Space Shuttle or a Soyuz rocket) design a couple of remarkable things
on his own.