Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default LOL! Senator Sugar is having a little tantrum!

On Apr 14, 8:20*pm, Boon wrote:
On Apr 14, 6:39*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

I just loved Bratzi's little diatribe about how Hitler really only
killed one or two Jews and only then mainly because he had to.

The rest never happened or was Stalin's fault.

That's some sick, ignorant **** right there.

I'm almost afraid to ask him if we really landed on the moon.

He knows this guy who worked with a guy whose cousin married into a
family where an uncle's brother was stationed at Area 51 back in the
1950s. Either that or he read something about it on the Internet,
probably from Sailer or Oliver.

We've been visited by aliens, that's the sure thing. It's been kept a
vast (hundreds knew about it but they all kept their mouths shut)
conspiratorial secret since then so as not to alarm the natives.

Oh, and Kennedy was assasinated by J. Edgar Hoover. Hoover was the
mysterious man on the grassy knoll. How does Bratzi know that? See,
there was this guy one night drinking coffee at a truck stop who once
knew a guy who married into...