Lee

Default The FAQ needs a major update

Ian,

If you are indeed going to organized a revamping of the FAQ an
reassert your presence here -- I support your efforts 100% -- I hav
attempted to contact you several times in the last few years in a
attempt to see if we could pass the touch on to someone with a littl
more available time, but as I say, if you are willing to take on th
project of vetting and readdressing the issues that are currently i
need of address, then you have my support and the support of ou
resources.

Welcome back
-
Le
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647