Ian

Default The FAQ needs a major update

Mark Zarella wrote:

We're seeing the same issues arise over and over again. The same group of
questions that aren't addressed in the FAQ. Especially with the advent of
mp3 and the evolution of ICE.

So who's responsible for the damned thing?

I am responsible for maintaining the FAQ. I have been the maintaining it
since 1995. The content has always come from volunteers in the
rec.audio.car community (myself included).

Unfortunately, in the past 4 years, although I have received email from
a number of people asking about updating the FAQ, but my requests for
help with updating sections or write new sections have gone unanswered.

I would be very happy to update the document if anyone is willing to
provide material. I have already received an offer for assistance
from Andrew Krause (the lizard), and I look forward to other contributors,
so we can make the FAQ a better document.

Thanks -

Ian Bjorhovde

rec.audio.car FAQ Maintainer