thelizman

Default The FAQ needs a major update

Lee wrote:
thelizman wrote:
*The link you posted doesn't work.

Will try again: http://tinyurl.com/3a22r

Why don't you just post the correct link.

*Just because you no-talent assclowns can afford to set up a
half-assed web site with a forum capable of spamming usenet doesn't
mean you're part of this community. Kindly **** off.

* Hmm. assclowns? Well, this assclown has been in the industry since

1980.

I think Eddie can beat that, but you don't see him polluting rac with a
web forum that crossposts here.

This assclown has owned an audio retail store for the past 18
years.

So you're selling something - 1 less reason to trust you.

This assclown has also been part of the rec.audio.car newsgroup
for the past 8 years,

Got you beat by about a year. I made my first drunken posting here in
1995. I've been posting under some variant of my nom de plum since April
of 1997. You, on the other hand, don't seem to exist prior to just a
little while ago.

I'm not sure who you are, and I have no idea why you're so hostile,

Allow me to paint you a picture - I'm hostile at you for the same reason
I'm hostile towards WebTV and AOL. You have provided a medium which has
diluted the informational capacity of this newsgroup by allowing people
who normally lack the intelligence and resourcefulness to access it the
ability to thoughtlessly post messages here. Furthermore, you wantonly
facilitate the violation fundamental usenet etiquette by allowing the
WWW equivalent of the great unwashed to post messages here without
adherence to usenet protocol. Finally, you are exploiting a public
resource - neigh, two public resources (rec.audio.car and the rac FAQ)
for your own personal gain.

You are disgusting to me, which is precisely why I'm so hostile to you.

--
thelizman

teamROCS Car Audio Forums
http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/