Egbert Noodleman

Default Cambridge Audio A500 & Totem Hawk

Just wondering if anybody has matched the Cambridge Audio A500 with the
Totem Hawk.
The A500 is rated at 85 watts per channel into 6 ohms
and the Totem Hawk's Impedance is 6 ohms and its
Sensitivity is 86 dB. I was thinking about using the two
for the next year until I could afford a better amp. I really
do need speakers first (did I say that outloud) and I have
really fallen for the Totems.
Any insight into this would be welcome, not quite sure
what to expect running an entry level amp with such fine speakers.