Default Mickey's meltdown

Arny Krueger wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
[dot] net wrote in message

2500 lines of posturing, fer chrissakes. Shut up, Mikey.

Thanks for showing once again that you can't tell the
difference between audio knowlege and posturing, Middius.

Nice to hear from you, Arny. I've been looking for your contribution to
the "The case for ABX..." thread. I thought you might be unwell or on
leave but I see that you let your flock take the grapeshot. Well an
ArchPriest has to save his irreplaceable self.
Your answer to Middius allows two interpretations: 1) you do not
understand that "posturing" refers to Nyob's appropriating a serious
article 2) You're up to your debating trickery which I continue to
think is not worthy of you.
As for Ludovic needing lessons from fatuous NYOB in the value of
double-blind testing{ For the umpteenth time:1) I was doing DBT medical
research before any of you heard the name. Medical DBT research can be
validated by objective data (psyche is an exception) 2) DBT is DBT,
ABX is ABX 3) I use blind technique sometimes myself when I listen to a
new component. Not yours but mine Left-Right method.4) But when it
comes to invalidable preferences in musical reproduction I'll take eg.
Holt's opinion sighted any time over NYOBs nth power seventy times
blind. 5) Research is another matter entirely: double blind provides
uniformity. I need no convincing from NYOB. But I would like him to
stop conflating DBT and ABX - assuming that he is capable of
understanding the difference.
Ludovic Mirabel