Pankoski

Default Altec Lansing A7 Voice of the Theater speakers Info ????

Thanks for the links/info.
"Pankoski" wrote in message
I have a pair of these. Not sure of the year. All of the 416-8A drivers
in them have serial #'s in the 8000's if that could help date them.

Rumor
has it that these came out of the former Hoosier dome in Indy when it was
renovated and became the RCA dome (I think??) What is the safe maximum
power input for these speakers? The stereo I use is 80 WPC, the PA

system
is 150 WPC - I beleive I am not overdriving them with this much power,
right? The 416-8A drivers, do they have Alnico magnets? If I ever had
to get replacement drivers, what should I look for in terms of power

rating,
efficiency, etc. I have a spare but you never know. Thanks for any info.
dave.