ryanm

Default "Copy Control Technology"...??? bad cd audio

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message

So do the orignal poster a favor. Offer that if he sends your kid the
original disk, you'll send him back a copy that he can play, and
upload, and freely copy for others who are tempted to buy the official
release.

So far, I haven't taught her how to get around copy protection schemes,
or even given her access to a CD burner. If she wants a compilation, I'll
make it for her. Kids have a limited capacity for good judgment, despite
their inherent desire to Do The Right Thing (tm), so I figure that whole can
of worms can wait until a later date. But the OP can almost surely go to
Kazaa and get the same tracks at a higher quality than his CC disc, and if
not, he can absolutely go to the alt.binaries.music or alt.binaries.sounds
hierarchies and, if it isn't already posted in high quality wavs, request
it. He's likely to find it in the alt.binaries.sounds.wav.music.1970s group.
; )

ryanm